Join The Craig Taylor Equipment Family
Inside Equipment Sales Specialist - Wasilla
We are looking for an individual to work in our Wasilla branch as an Inside Sales Specialist selling primarily John Deere equipment but will also include sales of Stihl, Honda and various other brands. This will often include answering phones, handling incoming customer traffic, and providing basic product knowledge as customers enter the store and need assistance in the purchase of machines, accessories and consumables. This is a full-time position that will require at least 40 hours/week. Existing staff and new owners will provide mentorship for this position.
- Daily interaction with customers
- Answering questions and providing customers with product information
- Maintenance of showroom organization and general aesthetic
- Using an inventory computer system and various equipment websites
- Perform other tasks as assigned
- A sincere love for the art of customer service
- Basic knowledge of one/many of the following brands: John Deere, Stihl, Honda, DR Power.
- Customer-centric point of view and “yes we can” attitude.
- High school diploma or GED.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to learn processes and procedures.
- Ability to take direction well and follow through with little or no supervision.
- Must be able to work well with others and be part of a team.
- Must be able to work at least 40 hours a week
- Must be able to maintain a clean work environment.
- Must be able to lift at least 20 pounds on a regular basis and be able to stand for long periods of time.
Base salary will start at $35,000 - $40,000 and is heavily influenced by additional commission earnings.